Day 1: Arrival & Kuching City Tour
- Arrival at Kuching International Airport.
- Proceed for Kuching City & Shopping Tour. Kuching.
- Pass by Chinese Temples, The Astana, City Tower, witness many fine examples of colonial-style architecture a beautiful waterfront, Sarawak Museum, Cat Museum, famous landmark Cat monument, Main Bazaar, China Town & Old State Mosque. Proceed to Kek Lapis Store.
- After tour, transfer to hotel of your choice for check in.
- Overnight at the Selected Hotel.
Day 2: Semenggoh Nature Reserve, Crocodile Farm & Annah Rais Bidayuh Longhouse
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Proceed for Semenggoh Nature Reserve.
- Travelling overland (30 min) followed by a brief hike through dipterocarpaceae forest. The Orang Utans are set free. Here, young Orang Utans, who were either orphaned or rescued from captivity, are trained to survive in the wild. Catch a glimpse of Orang Utans during their feeding time. Watch their skilful movements at the treetops and interesting behaviour.
- Continue the journey to visit Crocodile Farm & Mini Zoo.
- The farm set amidst tropical fruit trees and lush-greenery is a home to over 1000 crocodiles. It serves as a perfect sanctuary to these fearsome reptiles where they are kept in an enclosure designed and built similar to the natural habitat of the reptiles.
- Continue tour visiting Annah rais Bidayuh Longhouse.
- Bidayuh, the second largest ethnic group in Sarawak, is formerly known as then ‘Land Dayak’ and was once known as the ‘Engineer of Bamboo’. Annah Rais is one of the most famous Bidayuh longhouse in Sarawak. The excursion will take about one and a half hour on the road. During your visit, you will see the villagers doing their daily chore like rice pounding and winnowing, basket and mat weaving, bamboo carving, etc.
- Enroute stop over at Sarawak Pottery Factory, fascinated with the delicate and creative work of artist.
Day 3: Departure
- Breakfast at Resort.
- Check out from the resort and transfer to Kuching International Airport for your departure flight.
For bookings and enquiries please call us on : +60169727306 Or email to email@example.com