6D5N Uniquely Malaysia & Singapore Tour
Day 1: KL (Dinner Included)
- Meet and Greet at KL Airport / City / Hotel. En route, visit Half Day KL City tour.
- Check in Hotel.
- 7.30pm – Enjoy Malaysia Cultural Show with Dinner (Mesmerize with upbeat traditional and cultural performances. For about 1 hour, the Dancers will present a selection of Asia’s rich cultural heritage with contemporary and cultural performance which includes Minangkabau, Chinese, Indian, Portuguese dances. The dance medley depict different race, creed, tradition, culture and religion, the sense of respect prevails amongst all community in Malaysia. Combining Malaysian style and international popular favourites, come on down & savour Malaysian cuisine at its best!)
- Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2: KL (Breakfast Included)
- 9.00am – Enjoy Half-day Kuala Lumpur Countryside Tour (Batu Caves) and for those who are adventurous, you may hike up 272 steps to enjoy the magnificent Hindu Temple and Limestone Cave.
- Next, proceed to Genting Highlands. Upon arrival, take a cable car ride to the peak. Free at Leisure.
- 6.00pm – Transfer to KL. Overnight in KL Hotel.
Day 3: KL – Malacca – Singapore (Breakfast, Lunch Included)
- Depart Kuala Lumpur at 8.00 a.m. With a short refreshment stop in between, we arrive in Melaka in about 2 1/2 Hours. On arrival, visit St. Peter’s Church (1710) – the oldest Christian Church still in use in Malaysia. Drive past the largest 17th century Chinese cemetery outside of China, located at Bukit China or Chinese Hill. Stop at the foothill to view the Sultan’s Well before driving through the Portuguese Settlement. Proceed to view the Famous gateway “Porta De Santiago” and the ruins of St. Paul’s Church lined by 17th century Dutch tombstones. Next on the list is “Red Square” – the salmon-pink Dutch administrative building which today houses the Melaka Musuem and some other goverment offices. Visit Christ Church before proceeding for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, we visit the “Adobe of the Green Merciful Clouds” or the Cheng Hoon Teng Temple – the only temple where you can find 3 major doctrines of local Chinese belief under the same roof, viz: Taoism, Buddhism and Confucianism. Take a stroll along Melaka’s “antique street” which ends by the banks of the Melaka Rivers. Depart Malacca at 3.30 and proceed to KLIA for flight to Singapore Arrival Singapore. Transfer to hotel. Free at own leisure
Day 4: Singapore (Breakfast Included)
- After Breakfast. Pickup from Hotel for Half Day Jurong Bird Park tour. Discover a colourful paradise at Asia’s largest bird park. Home to more than 5,000 birds over 400 species, Jurong Bird Park is one of Singapore’s must-visit attractions. After tour, transfer back to hotel.In the afternoon, 1.30PM, pickup from hotel for Sentosa Tour. Board the cable car from MT. Faber. Discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at the world’s largest aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa Singapore. Step into S.E.A. Aquarium and immerse yourself in a magical marine world seen through our planet’s largest window to the ocean. Enjoy a skyride and skid down the hills with the Luge, the first and only part go-cart, part-toboggan ride in Southeast Asia and expect an adrenalin rush to your senses. The Tour ends with Wings of Time, a dazzling display of laser lights and fireworks. Tour end at 8.30PM. Transfer back to hotel.
Day 5: Singapore (Breakfast / Dinner Included)
- Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Singapore City Tour for 3.5 hrs. We begin our journey from Suntec City to see the Fountain of Wealth before continuing towards the Padang area, followed by a stop at the Merlion Park where you can take beautiful pictures with the Singapore icon. Other prominent attractions in that area include the picturesque Fullerton Hotel, the Esplanade, the Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands, the Helix bridge. Enjoy a coffee / tea session with toast before proceeding to Chinatown where the famous Thian Hock Kheng temple can be seen. The last leg of the tour brings us to the Jewel Box, Singapore’s iconic hilltop destination up on Mount Faber to catch a fascinating view of the city skyline before ending off at the Jewellery Wholesale factory. At 5.00PM, Begin the evening with a ride on the authentic Bumboat from Clarke Quay, experience a cruise down the historic waterways for a rare glimpse of old shophouses and godowns, After which, enjoy a sumptuous dinner with a choice of Western or Indian cuisine at a local restaurant. Next, we proceed to the award winning Gardens by the Bays (“Top Ten Indoor Gardens of the World” by FoxNews) and enter the CLoud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist, With a 35-metre tall mountain covered in lush vegetation shrouding one of the world’s tallest indoor waterfalls, the Cloub Forest showcases plant life from the wet and cool highlands, including varieties of orchids, delicate ferns, colourful bromeliads, dazzling begonias and carnivorous pitcher plants located discovery zones. Enjoy the surreal Cloub Walk as you stroll through the treetops and down into the cvern and valleys if a tropical montane. When night falls, the Supertreeea come alive with a light and sound show. Take a night view of our Finacial District as we drive by and end at Raffles Hotel, famousfor being the host to numerous international celebrites and dignitaries
Tour Include : Burn Boat, Gardens by the Bay, Sumptour Diner, Raffles Hotel
Day 6 (Breakfast Included)
- 11.30am – Check out from hotel.
- Transfer to the KL Airport / Bus / Train Station.